Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Good news for people who love bad news:

KIM JUST GOT FIRED FROM THE STATE TREASURER'S OFFICE!


Some asshole attorney wrote a letter and BAM! She's gone.

I'm told the conversation went something like this:

Kim: Unclaimed Property Division. My name is Kim, how may I help you?
JERK: Listen, bitch. Gimmee my money.
Kim: Sir, I can't just write you a check. There is paperwork to fill out.
JERK: Dammit, I AM AN ATTORNEY!
Kim: Then you understand that we must follow Unclaimed Property Law.
JERK: DON'T TALK DOWN TO ME!
Kim: I...
JERK: Listen, I know Judy Baar Topinka. I've met her so many times my teeth chatter.
Kim: I'll get you the number.
JERK: Now you are just being hostile. [click]

Fill us in on the rest, Kimmie. I want to know what else this guy said. Whatta piece a work, this guy.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...