Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Thank you for the Birthday wishes. It was a wonderful one, thanks in large part to Kimmie, my friends, and family. I'll be in recovery and hiding until further notice.

I feel for you and your Mom, Monica. Mostly bad. But the hair will grow back and already the family has talked openly much more just how much they love and cherish their mother and wife (and grandmother).

I'm grateful this Thanksgiving for many things, among them the ability to be so ungrateful for what I have, and taking my luxuries for granted. I'm grateful that I can bitch, whine, and moan about how others have it so good and I don't. I love being ignorant.

Thank you Lord for giving me so much...But I want more.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...