Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I can pick up the TV TODAY if need be. I'm off at 2.

Eric, have you come up with a "name" yet? I like funboy.

"Earwig and the Angry Bush" = clever. I still have to finish watching that documentary. I want to see Ally Sheedy as Hedwig in the Broadway production.

"Sheedy told the The New York Times in September. "I don't know whose idea this was. I can't dance, can't sing, and I can't act. I'm waiting for them to fire me."
Ally Sheedy Inches Away from "Hedwig"

"Kim" is a definitely a "nice-girl", and she's perfect too.

And as Jimmy Fallon would say as Nick Burns, Your Company Computer Guy: "Oh and...YOU'RE WELCOME!"

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...