Monday, November 10, 2003

Sorry folks, If you want to read any more of my posts, you'll have to search the hard-core science-fiction message boards.

I'll be posting topics exclusively about Star Trek, the Matrix, Star Wars, Hip hop, and Scientology, along with dense material about the composition of the universe.

Oh, and in my spare time, I'll be researching Christian Mysticism, the Heirachy and Administrative Levels of the Angels, and Evolutionary History.

I was reading the Bible last night, Revelations, and it seemed to me that Paul was having one serious acid trip. Seven burning candles, a man with fire eyes with a sword in his mouth, bottomless pits, and talking lions and lambs.

And how could I forget the four and twenty Elders and God with feet like polished brass.

Paul found some of that Mescalito.

Later puny mortals,

God is the Father, and all men are our brothers.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...