Tuesday, September 30, 2003

I have to do some journal writing for health class, and I'm gonna do it here and print it out. Ya'll are lucky enough to read my personal thoughts. Here goes.

I've not exercised in a week, and now since the weather is getter colder, who cares what I look like naked. No one is gonna see it. I read the section on sexual activity statistics in the health book, and I got a huge kick out of the results. I swear the observation about people having more sex to PBS than to prime-time is a joke. Although it is more likely that dry intellectual programs lead to sex as opposed to emotionally engaging TV dramas.

I saw the Temptress out at the bar last night. I thought to myself, "Go use your charms on someone else." She was being so sweet and nice, inquiring as to how I was and what I've been up to. Maybe I'm too paranoid but I swear that is an emotional blackmailing tactic. You see, that is how she manipulates; by being so people pleasing and helpful and selfless. Doesn't make much sense does it? But trust me, it's manipulation. The thought process of such an individual is such: "I'm giving to them so they will love me." Which means, they're not giving anything to them. They are doing this for themselves.

Now obviously I wouldn't be going on about this if I still didn't feel bitter, regretful, thankful, hopeful, and wistful about what transpired between us. I said too much. New subject.

I've been working like hell lately. The friggin' web application a bunch of errors that I found while I was working on it today. It'll take all week to fix it. I scanned and formatted the personnel handbook training modules for Ombudsman for Margaret and posted it to the ICARE website. I got to do another training module this afternoon for managers. I helped Mike move some of his stuff back from Bloomington last night, and then we went out for drinks. It was quite an accomplished day. I'll recover tonight by watching tv and masturbating, since I don't have a sexual partner at the moment. It would be funnier if it wasn't true.

Ok, I've got to get back to work. They are not paying me to blog.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...