Friday, July 25, 2003

A pretty girl is like a violent crime
if you do it wrong you do the time
but if you do it right it is sublime

The Magnetic Fields, A pretty girl is like...

I picked up a headlight to replace the driver's side headlight that burned out on Bianca's Suburu. She talked about her stressing day at work. We went to her room and made love, and later she cooked dinner; cut green beens and buttered noodles.

I've lost eight pounds since my mom has been on vacation. It is quite awesome. I can almost see my stomach muscles.

Bianca admonished me for being in the computer science master's program and not being able to speak Leet, a cipher invented by gamers and Internet geeks used to communicate exclusively with their virtual cadre. The name derives from elite, which is how these Internet assholes see themselves, since their so nerdy in real life. An example of leet speak, would be the name leet itself, spelled with the number 3 in place of the E: L33t.

"oh, my beating heart" would translate to "Oh, MY be@t1Ng h3@r+," at least according to this L33t-5p34k translator.

I told her L33t-5p34k was one of my graduate requirements.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...