Monday, June 16, 2003

Beavers been a bit dry lately, so I figure I'd write about what I do in the shower. I read an article about men spending much more time in the shower lately, and the point the writer was trying to make was that men are becoming much more like women in their grooming habits.

step #1. dance around naked until I get the right tempertuare (about 10-15 seconds)
step #2. scratch my ass. (about a minute and a half)
step #3 smell my finger (about a second or two)
step #4 consider yanking it (ten seconds)
step #5 yank it (four minutes)
step #6 turn up the cold water till everything returns to normal (1 to 2 minutes)
step #7 brush teeth and use mouthwash (90 seconds)
step #8 dance around naked and bang on wall to let neighbor know I'm trying to take a shower, so if she could stop doing the dishes that would be great (30 seconds)
step #9 wonder if I washed my hair yet (10 seconds)
step #10 wash ass (1 Minute)
step #11 play with belly (15 seconds)
step #12 think (1 minute)
step #13 shave (1 minute)

I spend about 12 to 15 minutes in the shower. Does that make me a girl? Hey Moni. How does your grooming habits in the shower compare?

I don't wanna know what Matt Bright does in the shower.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...