Saturday, February 15, 2003

(The 15% of people that politics is geared toward.)
Yes, and I vote too.

I'm a GANGSTA, Beeaatch!

Brian, that religious snake-oil (God Said Man Said)drives me crazy. While I appreciate the archetypes presented by Jesus and Stan, I mean Satan, other people's interpretations of the Bible are useless to me. I am intelligent enough to make my own interpretations of the interpretations of interpretations of interpretations of what originally may or may not have been said by God.
I would also have preferred that they get straight to the point instead of dressing their argument up in all sorts of convoluted and obsolete religious imagery. Just say, "Breast feeding is good for your baby," instead of, "Satan doesn't want YOU to breast feed, because he was never breast fed as a baby angel. So breast feed your baby for Jesus."

The argument that the dinosaurs were destroyed and fossilized by a massive wall of water (The Flood) does have scientific merit. The time frame of the flood, or floods, and the death of the dinosaurs is debatable.

I agree with the Thug Misses herself, Khia, when she says in her song, "Fuck them otha hoes":

Fuck dem other hoes,fuck dem other bitches
I'll ride for my hoes, I'll die for my bitches

Fuck you hoes,i'm the baddest lady
All my shit niggas hear,I know it drive them crazy
5'5" thick in the thighs, and I know you want it
Hoes hatin and plottin they scream by the way I flaunt it
Doing my thing how I want is how I represent it
Me and my hoes down south, that's how we gon kick it
Spit my flow the way I do because i'm just beginning
Big dumb ass hoes you better pay attention
I'll be that bitch that'll always put it down
Niggas hatin me cuz i'm fuckin with they kind
I'll be that bitch that'll call it like it is
Me and dirty down gon rock this bitch,so fuck you hoes

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...