Tuesday, January 21, 2003

You wanna know what really pisses me off? It is people who say they hate stupid people. It's kind of like saying, "I hate likeable people." Well no it's nothing like that, but I think you get the point.

And then you got those people who hate arrogant people. And the people that don't like stupid people again. Who are all these people and why are they so full of hatred.

I think it's our President. What would Ari say if a reporter asked if the President hated stupid people.

Personally I enjoy the company of stupid people. I consider myself pretty stupid sometimes, and just being around other stupid people makes me splendidly happy.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...