Monday, January 13, 2003

i told my born again friend at work that my bumper sticker that says "NO!" is an anti-war sticker, and after a couple of ane coulter huff and puffs he asked me what i would think we should do if we found out a country gave money to a terrorist organization that attacked the united states.

this guy is getting on my nerves.

i told him as a christian myself, we should reach out our collective hands and hug.

he dutifully informed me that if i found myself in an arab country they would not hesitate to chainsaw my head off. Then he called me a pacifist, and did a little hippie dance to mock me.

Later on that night i talked to a thick-neck consevative, ex-military type, and he told me that he thought G dub is going to go down as the absolute worst president this country has ever had.

i think it's great that the military guys are finally getting smarter then the fundametalist chirstian war-mongers.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...