Friday, December 20, 2002

That is such a sad story. I feel sorry for the rich guy. He must have moved "from the table" to Mars.

You know who else is funny: Ann Coulter. In today's column she says that Lott is a Democrat (because of his Dixiecrat roots). She goes on to say that Republicans have to be careful of letting Democrats into their party, since they are racist. She must not have read her other columns where she points out how all Muslim-Americans are terrorists.
She is still a genious. I mean, calling Trent Lott a Democrat? I never would have thought of that. Brilliant.

Monica, I tried calling you last night, but I must not have called the right number. I thought of a good Christmas present. Let me borrow some of those books you have read. You were telling us before of a funny author here on the Blog. Any other other books or authors of note you are interested in or recommend?

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...