Tuesday, September 10, 2002

Since I've gotten television I've avoided watching news programs because of war talk. I don't want to think about war and I don't want our counrty to go to war. As far as I can remember, this is the first time I've ever felt this way.

The problem I have is that I don't feel informed or educated enough to make a decision one way or another. An ever bigger problem I have is that I don't think our president is either. There's been plenty of talk about how our president is stupid. And as far as that goes, what does Bush really know about Irag's ability or intentions of unleashing biological or neucleur warfare on anybody? From what I've heard outside of politcal rhetoric, Iraq is incapable of creating nukes, and even further from ever lauching them at anyone. Why is there such a discrepancy between what politicians are saying and what experts on the subject are saying?

The only testimony I've heard, however, concerning Iraq's inability to wage nucleur war have been former weapons inspectors and people I've talked to who are in the miliitary? Should I need more? (not a rhetorical Q)

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...