Saturday, September 28, 2002

It's hard to endorse global capitalism when our own cournty does not suuport that type of full-on capitalism. I think we should afford foreign coutries the same free and equal "competitive" trade that we strive for in our own country.

However, the biggest difference is that we strive for competition, whereas many other foreign countries do no support competitive trade.

In the end, We should strive for the ideal: a competitive world trade where human rights of the individual countries are taken into consideration.

How do you convince other countries to strive for human rights, when there are black people in your own country seeking financial compenations for slavery? My own answer to that Big Q:: a bunch of f'n dead union soldiers.)

Do I sound conservative? I'm trying.

Which came first: competive trade or human rights? Which came first in America?
(Personally

I'm looking for a precedent.) I'm issuing a panel of my

- stepdad's friend's - to look into that issue right now. ) I'm also trying to write in the style of eeeee cummings (
Until the results arrive,

No justice, no peace -

God Bless and good night.

p.s. I will be appearing on hardball's college campus tour supporing Israel's right to attack at Bradfield Auditorium at ISU campus on 35th of Septober. Please tune in.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...