Monday, September 02, 2002

I'm depressed. I'm depressed because my spiritual advisor is an atheist. How am I supposed to transcend the eternal battles that wage on this earth between the powers of light and darkness, good and evil, when my religious teachers don't even believe in God?

My lack of faith is disturbing.

Spirituality is not about God, really. It is about how you live your life, the principles you stand for. Spirituality has to do with how you approach your existence as a human...or a beaver.

Beavers have an innate sense of spirit, sense of self, sence of consciousness. Beavers have the benefit of not having large brains so that there intellect doesn't get in the way between them and their creator. Let's face it: beavers are the superior species.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...