Sunday, August 25, 2002

The one thing I always admired about the Timmys was the intricate and stimulating play of their mysterious and spirited bass player "Matt Woo." If it were not for Woo I don't think Springfield's legendary Timmys would amout to anything more then your average run of the mill punk bands. Even though I've never seen this young man play live - nor do I one any of their CDs - I still illegally download their music from file sharing sites, and I have to admit, I often become mesomorized by Woo's raucous and wily approach to playing the bass. Sometime I go to the Timmys website, and put the download the pic of Woo throwing his leg kick into the air; and I listen to some of Woo's legendary performances with that pose set as my background picture.

However, It's easy to forget the Rock Stars are real people too, and this Woo character might actually be just a smelly little creep that used to break his older brother's Star Wars toys.

I swore that when I was nine and I found my Luke Skywalker in the tattoine outfit missing an arm that I would never forgive or forget - and I have not. Mr. Woo - if you're out there -you owe me a Luke Skywalker character... doll.

Sorry I have not contributed to the Wily site as of late; I'd like to explain: I joined the Libertarian Party last week, and it is customery to put yourself into a self-induced coma in an attempt to forget about "issues." Luckily I broke the stranglehold of the Libertarian Party upon seeing the infamous G. Dub / Mt Rushmore pic, and I realized that my loyalty lay (lie?) with the liberals.

I've been on a media blackout as of late, but I saw today that British and American planes have been dropping bombs on the Iraq's again. "Give War a Chance" proponants say that if we don't attack Iraq now, we will pay a huge price later - as if Iraq is going to declare War on and attack the United States. I don't know about you, but if I were Hussein, and if I was a complete Lunatic / deranged moron, I still would not attempt an attack against the United States. It's like Matt Woo challenging Mike Tyson to a back ally fight

I think that if Saddam actually did develop weapon of mass destruction. he would use it on those dasterdly Kurds first and foremost. The Kurds and the Kuwait's are like our very own presonal guinne pigs.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...